[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: trean/lib Trean.php api.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Dec 30 07:04:01 PST 2004

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

>>   I think this fixes the bookmarks API. Ben? Btw, you should really grep
>>   for methods to make sure they're used before deleting them...
>
> Well, this method (listAllBookmarks) was deleted in v1.8...by you :)

Sort of - that was just a call to the method in Bookmarks.php, which was what
api.php had been referencing; that one, you deleted. :)

http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/trean/lib/Bookmarks.php?r1=1.33&r2=1.34&ty=u

> I will try to find time Thursday or Friday to look at all of the
> recent changes and will finish up my conversion script fix as soon as
> possible.  However, my family is still around because of my sister's
> wedding this week, so it may be next week before I have an
> opportunity to do anything.

Sure - enjoy your holidays! The listAllBookmarks method is definitely working
now, btw.

-chuck

Quincy Adams