[dev] Latest CVS Update causing issues in Horde Menu frameset

Joe Jenkins joe at nerdnet.com
Thu Jan 13 13:01:25 PST 2005

Just something I stumbled across after a CVS update this afternoon:  Now
when logging in to Horde, IMP's Inbox / mail listing shows up where the
Menu on the left should be, and the Inbox is again displayed to the
right of this in the other frame (Mozilla, running on Mac OS X, latest
versions of both)

In Safari, IMP Inbox displays in menu lefthand frame and righthand frame
shows a login failure.

Just thought I'd pass it along in case any other bleeding edge Horde
users are experiencing this.  I'm looking back through the patched files
for any apparent cause.

Joe Jenkins