[dev] A cuestion of the UID field... & posible bug

Sebastián Calero scalero at datadec.es
Fri Jan 14 01:48:24 PST 2005

Is this field unique for calendar, user or the global kronolith??
I ask this question because I observe when I invite another user, the Icalendar event associated takes a UID.
This user open the mail whith the Itip MIME attached and add this to her calendar and generates another different UID(UID2) for this child event. And the user accept the request or not.
If I cancel the invitation now, I send another Itip cancelation request to the user but with my original UID. When the user open the request and tries to delete her event child, this fail!! because kronolith tries to delete my original event UID(jet deleted). But It must to delete the event child UID2.

Is this a bug??
I think a posible solution is to add a new field to the table 'kronolith_events' to follow the sign of the UID parent(Event parent). OK????

Greetings and thanks. And sorry for my english.

Sebastian Calero.