[dev] Fwd: Re: Horde man needed !

pol yret auranext at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 14 07:46:54 PST 2005

we're a company based around paris (in france not
texas !) offering a full-time PHP job to work around
Horde.
Description below:
* Company : Auranext
* Adress : 202, quai de Clichy. 92110 Clichy France
* E_mail : recrut - at - auranext - dot - com
* Profile :
Fluent in french
Senior PHP developper with deep knowledge in PHP
object
Experienced with PEAR
Experienced with HORDE framework and/or some horde
applications would be a plus
Knowledge of open-source world and tools
(postgresl,openldap,cvs,linux,...)
Contributor to open-source project a plus