[dev] [patch] Block titles in giapeto

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Wed Jan 26 12:52:28 PST 2005

If you want to make some blocks in you Giapeto pages look like portal blocks
(e.g. to draw attention to an important piece of information) you can do with
the rich text format. If you know HTML it is easy enough to realize with e.g. at
table, but for others it isn't.

This patch lets the user set a block title. If a title is set, the block is be
displayed like a Horde block, or something like it (dependent on the CSS used).
If no title is set, the block is displayed in the normal way.

For those who don't know what I mean; see the attached image.

I'm not quite sure if I added the block rendering part at the right place, bet
tell me if this kind of functionality is neat to have and/or how it can be
improved.

The screen.css goes into the giapeto/themes dir.

Cheers,
Roel.