[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib/MIME/Viewer plain.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Tue Feb 8 08:00:14 PST 2005

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:
>
>> slusarz     2005-02-08 00:17:39 PST
>>
>>  Modified files:
>>    docs                 CHANGES
>>    lib/MIME/Viewer      plain.php
>>  Log:
>>  Bug: 1318
>>  Don't wrap flowed text in print view.
>>
>>  Revision  Changes    Path
>>  1.736     +1 -0      imp/docs/CHANGES
>>  1.62      +3 -3      imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/plain.php
>
> This breaks S/MIME signed messages because $contents in not
> IMP_Contents, but MIME_Contents there.

damn.  I will have to look at this again.  Removing all wrapping for
flowed text in the message screens is still out of the question though
since, on wider screens, it becomes really, really, really difficult to
distinguish between lines when the line widths start to exceed 90
characters (this is from my oh-so-non-scientific trial-and-error based
tests).

Is there any way to wrap text via CSS instead?

michael