[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/docs CHANGES framework/Text_Flowed Flowed.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Tue Feb 8 12:24:19 PST 2005

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:
>
>> slusarz     2005-02-07 21:26:09 PST
>>
>>  Modified files:
>>    docs                 CHANGES
>>    Text_Flowed          Flowed.php
>>  Log:
>>  Text_Flowed package now correctly handles multibyte characters.
>
> If the charset is UTF-8, you may want to use preg_* with the /u
> modifier instead.
>
> Beside that I think this fix is worth it being merged to FRAMEWORK_3.

This isn't quite ready for production use yet (e.g. right now mb_ereg() is
assuming text is UTF-8 but that obviously isn't necessarily true - we
are almost certainly going to need a new method in Text_Flowed to
indicate the character set of the input text) so I don't think we
should hold up 3.0.3 because of this.

michael