[dev] Re: [patch] Hack and slash fixes for imp image conversions...

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Feb 12 03:29:15 PST 2005

Zitat von "Jason M. Felice" <jfelice at cronosys.com>:

> The customer issue was originally that he had no way to view TIFFs in
> an e-mail.  Attached is my hack-and-slash patch to make him happy,
> which I'll have to massage a bit to commit.  (Posting for comment on
> Image:: and Browser:: stuff).

Hardcoding mime type specific code in MIME/Contents.php is A Bad Thing.
The view_convert parameter needs to be tackled to the conversion link
generated in imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/images.php below line 90. Also, you
need to check if the method exists in IMP's mime viewer to avoid
breaking BC.

Beside that, looks good, though I'm not sure if I like the method name.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/