[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/lib api.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Feb 14 14:18:32 PST 2005

>>  Log:
>>  decode password
>>
>>  Submitted by: Jakob Schroeter <js at camaya.net>
>>
>>  Revision  Changes    Path
>>  1.99      +2 -2      imp/lib/api.php
>
> I actually applied the reverse patch not long ago, because the password
> was already decoded. Where is it *not* decoded?

I'm not sure - the patch was forwarded to the dev list, and looking at
it, it made that function consistent with the 2 others like it.

Maybe somewhere in:

$params = $_SESSION['imp']['admin']['params'];
$params['admin_user'] = $params['login'];
$params['admin_password'] = Secret::read(Secret::getKey('imp'),
                                         $params['password']);

something's being set by reference, so we're decoding the password and
saving the decoded version?

-chuck

Quincy Adams