[dev] Kronolith - Mozilla Calendar / Sunbird mix

Genos subshorde at genos.accio.com
Mon Feb 28 10:55:42 PST 2005

Hi,

I've been playing a while with kronolith today looking for a good,
quick, easy solution to be able to use the remote server configuration
of Mozilla Calendar with kronolith.

Well, I've come up with some quick, dirty, working code. I'm sure it's
not the best solution because I'm not an experienced Horde hacker and I
don't fully understand how it works the whole framework, but at least
you can play with it and smile when an event created with Mozilla
appears in Kronolith and viceversa.

In fact, you can create, edit, delete events and it will work.

You can download the two files needed from
http://www.genos.org/en/index.php?p=horde

Don't know if this is the best list to post something like this, but If
there's any brave user out there, here it is.

Valentí Jové
Genos Open Source S.L.
http://www.genos.es
http://www.genos.org