[dev] Re: CRM functionality in Horde

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Mar 2 01:36:42 PST 2005

Zitat von Kohei Yoshida <kohei.yoshida at gmail.com>:

> I'm currently investigating a possibility of deploying Horde as our primary
> groupware portal.  I'm very impressed by its quality, and would like to
> bring it to full deployment in the near term.  However, one thing missing
> from the current Horde offering for us is a client relationship management
> (CRM) functionality.  Is there any possible way to add such functionality
> to the existing Horde framework?

I created a static CRM demo for a client that shows how this could look
like with the current Horde code. The project never happened, but I
would still be interested to turn this into real code some day:

http://dev.horde.org/~jan/crm/contactview.html

Contact me off-list if you are interested.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/