[dev] Fwd: Alarm in kronolith and nag

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 4 07:47:13 PST 2005

This message is in MIME format.

--=_2l0ezcteq96o

----- Forwarded message from nilesh at rubamin.com -----
    Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:04:00 +0530
    From: nilesh <nilesh at rubamin.com>
Subject: Alarm in kronolith and nag
      To: chuck at horde.org

Dear Charles I have been searching for a pop up notification in place
of sound alarm
for the tasks/events in kronolith as well as nag.

I came up with this mail below, which is quite old, could you please let
me know if pop up alert has been implemented for reminiding users of
pending/upcoming tasks.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Jigish HYPERLINK "mailto:jigish.gohil at gmail.com"jigish.gohil at gmail.com
PS, sorry for the earlier mail, it has a wrong email address.

"mailto:nlin at newton.berkeley.edu"nlin at newton.berkeley.edu:
> can > > change the wording so it doesn't say "alarm"? I think it's easily
>
> > > interpreted to mean you'll be notified by the browser....non?
> > > Well, it's intended to be an alarm. And while 'javascript
> notification'
> > sounds a
> > bit vague to me, yes, having some kind of way to get alerts like
that> is in
> > the
> > plans. Want to write it? ;)
> > > -chuck