[dev] I'm Stumped

Ben Chavet ben at horde.org
Sun Mar 6 21:21:44 PST 2005

I just spent all weekend organizing my photo album, only to find out
that the move/copy functions in ansel are not working properly...

I've spent hours tracing logs & database calls, but can't figure out
why they are not working.  The new image objects that these functions
creates does not get written to the datatree for some reason.  The
galleries get updated properly, though.

I've looked through CVS logs, but nothing jumps out at me.  I can't
remember any changes I made on my system recently that would cause this
either.

Can somebody please see if they can duplicate this behaviour?  And
better, if you know what is causing it, get me pointed in the right
direction?

Thanks,
Ben