[dev] Re: [patch] Cleanup giapeto blocks with titles

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Sun Mar 6 22:37:31 PST 2005

> How about just using a wrapping div (giapetoblock), an inner div or
> just <p> (giapetoheader), and another div (giapetocontent) - looks like
> the table isn't needed at all. Also, please don't change the indent on
> the CSS.

Is also possible. I'll try it. I went to the table, because I use a
background for header and content. In this way they always fit neatly
together. A div within a div should also work. (I'll do it when I get
home)

>> (PS. Check out http://www.gloudemans.info. It sports a new design and
>> is still a 100% horde site)
>
> Very nice! Those headers/tabs just css styles, or are there code
> modifications behind some of that?

All is CSS what you see. The only template I modified was the Jonah
newsitem view template and list (but since list is in /config it isn't
really a code modification)

Sadly, those headers don't work properly inside Horde. In a few places
the header consists of multiple cells. This makes it really ugly.

The green blocks in the site needed a modify to make it work properly,
but that was what I just submitted.

Thanx by the way for
>> [cjh] Control space under the menu bar with a themeable style (Bug #1421).

I had it still on my todo list :-)

Cheers,
Roel.