[dev] Re: I'm Stumped

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Mar 10 09:13:44 PST 2005

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at horde.org>:

> I've spent hours tracing logs & database calls, but can't figure out
> why they are not working.  The new image objects that these functions
> creates does not get written to the datatree for some reason.  The
> galleries get updated properly, though.

I've found several things, but it's still not working perfectly for me.
I was getting an object overwritten (PHP5 problem) that broke some
things; _toAttributes() was generating a bad SQL line because of the
'desc' vs. 'description' typo, etc. It's working for me now some of the
time. I'll keep at it later.

-chuck

Quincy Adams