[dev] Multiword query for composite fields in turba

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Fri Mar 11 09:23:14 PST 2005

I just submitted a patch that provides this functionality on bugs.horde.org
(Ticket 1536).

It  tested fine on IMSP and SQL drivers from within turba, but had problems
doing email expansion from IMP when using the SQL driver (will only search
the first field choosen for email expansion even if more than one is
choosen in prefs).  I'll have to look at the SQL driver more closely, but I
think that it doesn't allow for an arbitrary number of nested searches in
$criteria.  I'll try to take a look at that shortly.

Hope this helps.
Mike