[dev] Re: weatherdotcom changes

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Tue Mar 15 11:06:50 PST 2005

Okay, I've come up with a layout I can live with. These are the changes:

1. Provide gust information with current wind data.
2. Modified the user preference for # of forecast days to allow the
maximum supported by Services_Weather (10), and to add an option
("none") to suppress the display of any forecast data.
3. New user preference for brief forecast (high/low temp, condition,
chance of precipitation) or detailed forecast (adds humidity and
expected winds).

I'm not sure whether to post the patch here or as an enhancement
request on bugs.horde.org. Suggestions?

Thanks,
Rick

--