[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp attachment.php imp/config conf.xml imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib Compose.php Session.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Tue Mar 15 20:01:20 PST 2005

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:
>
>> slusarz     2005-03-13 18:30:40 PST
>>
>>  Modified files:
>>    .                    attachment.php
>>    config               conf.xml
>>    docs                 CHANGES
>>    lib                  Compose.php Session.php
>>  Log:
>>  Add configuration option to exprire linked attachments after a specified
>>  time period.
>
> Don't you think this is overhead? We already have maintenance preferences
> for that, and admins can lock these prefs if they want to force the
> attachments to be purged.

Yeah... this is called Michael *completely* overlooking the current
maintenance preferences. :(  This probably says something about the way
the current preference is documented, but what that is I do not know.

I am going to keep the notice in the message as to when the linked
attachments are due to expire.

michael