[dev] Re: Large patch question

Auke Bruinsma air2 at dds.nl
Tue Mar 22 08:05:40 PST 2005

Well I submitted a patch to this mailing list earlier today. Its for whups,
to handle e-mails. Especially e-mails with large attachments, that cannot be
stored in a string, when the memory limits of php are active.
I consist of 4 patch files and one new class. I've put them together in a
zip file of 16kb.

Greetings,

Auke