[dev] [patch] VFS-sql getsize and whups, deleting query results.

Auke Bruinsma air2 at dds.nl
Tue Mar 22 12:08:45 PST 2005

--Boundary-00=_OtHQC+c3RIZHw4e

Here is the patch to delete the results of a query. I fully understand, this
is not a very logic patch, but in case you get a lot of spam at your
ticketting system, it could be handy. Also I included an (yet untested, can
anybody test it for me??) patch to support filesize and "read only a part of
a file" when you use SQL as your VFS backend. (See also the earlier submitted
patch). This sql is just a simple hack to support this feature, it uses a lot
of memory when you use big files. But why should you use sql when handeling
big files....

So query.patch  and runquery.patch are for whups to support deleting the
resulting tickets of a query. (Against cvs).
VFS_sql is the patch to support getSize and readFilePart for the sql vfs
backend of horde. (Against 3.0.3)

Greetings,

Auke Bruinsma

--Boundary-00=_OtHQC+c3RIZHw4e