[dev] User Admin on head. I see blank lines rather than users.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Mar 27 06:18:38 PST 2005

I hadn't really noticed this util an email a week or so ago to the
horde list from alan at aillweecave.ie.  When I go to user admin, I'm
seeing blank lines only.  This is in head, I'm not sure for how long,
using horde and LDAP for authentication.  I have only noticed this in
user admin and when trying to add permissions for a specific user.

I am using hooks for ldap but they haven't changed since I last added a
user specific permission.  Adding users works, they show up in ldap as
expected.

I don't know where to look.

Thanks,

ed