[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/docs CHANGES RELEASE_NOTES

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Tue Mar 29 07:25:16 PST 2005

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:
>
>> slusarz     2005-03-28 17:01:02 PST
>>
>>  Modified files:        (Branch: FRAMEWORK_3)
>>    docs                 CHANGES RELEASE_NOTES
>>  Log:
>>  My mistake on where I placed this changelog entry - Virtual INBOX was not
>>  backported (neither has Virtual Trash).  It is scheduled for 4.1.0.
>
> Uh, I have the virtual inbox in my FRAMEWORK_3 branch, and it works
> fine. Maybe it was automatically created by the HEAD code, but it works
> with IMP 4.0.

Yeah - you probably have the Virtual INBOX entry which has been created
by HEAD but is treated just like an ordinary virtual folder in 4.0.x.
However, there is no code in FRAMEWORK that will update the Virtual
INBOX, show the special icon in the folders views, show the number of
unseen messages in the mailbox view in the header, etc.

If it does seem to be working, then maybe I will merge it back into
4.0.4 instead of waiting for 4.1.0.  I just am not 100% comfortable
that all bugs have been worked out yet - thus my hesitancy to merge it
back into stable just yet.

michael