[dev] Re: User Admin on head. I see blank lines rather than users.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 29 07:51:16 PST 2005

Quoting "Edwin L. Culp" <eculp at encontacto.net>:

> If we are talking about horde/config/conf.php, yes, they are.  None of
> the users would be able to login if they weren't.  As I mentioned, I'm
> using hordeauth.   I was thinking that the problem was with one of my
> hooks.

[snip]

> I was thinking that the problem was with one of my hooks.  Now, I'm
> really stumped.

Okay... can you say again why you thought the problem was that the
params weren't set? Auth_ldap::listUsers() doesn't use any hooks, so
that shouldn't be the problem...

Ah, I see something. Try this commit:
http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/framework/Auth/Auth/ldap.php?r1=1.47.10.5&r2=1.47.10.6&ty=u

-chuck