[dev] Horde 3 docs and framework capabilities

Greg Rundlett Greg.Rundlett at savaJe.com
Tue Apr 5 13:16:48 PDT 2005

--------------010207030906070308090009

I am finding a real lack of documentation on the Horde, perhaps due in
part to the fact that 3.x is relatively new.  However, I need to get up
to speed with it quickly in order to be confident that I can use it as
the basis for my application.

Important question:  Does the Horde framework support multiple database
tables and join syntax within a single application?

--
Greg Rundlett

Release Engineering Team
SavaJe Technologies