[dev] agora comlulative patch

Duck duck at obala.net
Mon Apr 11 18:18:49 PDT 2005

--Boundary-00=_5HyWC+WjZku0yD1

- html clean up
- Agora_Forums::getForms() now don't count the messages in the messages
on-the-fly but uses its own message_seq which was alredy updated after
Agora_Messages::saveMessage().
- fixed a bug in updating thread message count (was always 1)
- adds the post form direct from the thread view. So the user is not forced to
click to post a message but can directly post a message while reading. As is
done in other forums apps.
- the form list is changed to be more compact (less colls, maybe phorum like)
- the thread template is changed to render the bodies in a separete row. So
long messages are displayed screen wide

PS: I had some problems with the cvs server for some days. So I send it as an
normal diff.

Duck

--Boundary-00=_5HyWC+WjZku0yD1

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...