[dev] Wishing to start an active contribution to horde

Thomas GOIRAND thomas at goirand.fr
Tue Apr 12 07:15:06 PDT 2005

Hello,

I'm Thomas Goirand, Manager of GPLHost, and the main author of Domain
Technologie Control (DTC), a GPL web control panel for admin and
accounting hosting services.

At the same time I work for my own company doing web hosting (GPLHost),
I do coding for some customers in Paris. One of them wanted to have
something really close to what is the actual horde project, except some
minor changes. I've pushed a lot the guys of the company I am working
with so we take the Horde project as a starting base to answer our
customer needs, and that customer has just agreed on it.

That means that I wish to start working with the dev team on the horde
project. I will be the guy that takes care of the other developers here
in Paris, getting them starting the work.

One of the first request of my customer is a SHARED scheduler, and
that's the thing we are going to work on at the first place. Could you
guys tell me who I should contact for Khronolight?

Best regards,

    Thomas Goirand, GPLHost LLC Manager

mailto:thomas at gplhost.com
callto://+1.(302)-213-1611