[dev] Turba / IMSP prefs...

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Tue Apr 12 15:19:51 PDT 2005

Regarding the new IMSP options in turba (for adding/deleting imsp
addressbooks) - does it make sense to everybody to hide the option group if
there is no IMSP addressbook set up in sources.php?  I was going to change
prefs.php to check for the existence of $cfgSources['imsp'] and show the
option group if it is present, but thought I should check with the group
first...

...and sorry about the Latin1 characters going screwy in the CHANGES
file...not sure why my editor's encoding got changed...it's all fixed now
though  ;)

Thanks -
Mike