[dev] Re: DataTree::getSortedTree

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Apr 18 01:44:20 PDT 2005

Please provide separate patches for these issues, I'll comment on them
separately too.

Zitat von Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> At first I meet to link the get method to getSortedTree() but I left this
> idea.  While I  was there I added the from/count parameters to it. Just if
> some will have the need  to get the SQL results of portion of a (sorted) DT.
> Maybe to handle it in his own application. Since this method is not
> implemented any where in actual horde apps the insertion of the two
> parameters wont break anything.

It would make more sense to me to put the $from and $count parameters
at the end of the argument list, as you probably *always* want to
provide the sort parameters on a method called "getSortedTree", but
only sometimes the limit parameters.

Also note that I just added an abstract getSortedTree to DataTree.php
that needs to be patched too.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/