[dev] Re: Blank screen when saving setup configuration.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Apr 18 08:25:30 PDT 2005

Quoting "Edwin L. Culp" <eculp at encontacto.net>:

> This is in relation to a previous email that I sent.  After upgrading
> on April 15, I am no longer able to save a setup configuration on any
> module.  I have another server that is up-to-date and doesn't have
> this problem.  I've compared the instalations and can't find the
> problem but running test.php I remembered that the major difference
> between the two machines is that the one with problems is running
> php5 and the other that doesn't have the problems php4.  Could
> someone who is running sources from April 16 or later and using php5
> just try to save the conf.xml of any module in setup and let me know
> if it works as expected.  I would appreciate it very much.  ed

The error that I get, now that I enabled debuging on the correct
machine, is Fatal error: Call to undefined method Util::realpath() in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/admin/setup/config.php on line 62

I don't get it on my php4 server, that I enabled debuging on, thinking
that it was the other.  Could this be exclusively a php5 error?

Thanks,

ed