[dev] Re: Ulaform patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 18 11:29:09 PDT 2005

Quoting pandres at menttes.com:

> I've been working the last week on a patch for the Ulaform's bounty which
> adds permissions for submitting forms. I'm really new with Horde so I'm
> have many doubts about what I've done, so I send the patch to listen some
> feedback. Right now It only checks for User permissions (not groups), I'll
> be waiting your critics so i can go on.

- Use Ulaform::checkPermissions() or Ulaform::hasPermission() to remain
consistent with other Horde applications

- Store the prefs in the regular prefs storage, it will make your life
much easier.

- Use the regular Horde perms editing screens for managing permissions

Also some code cleanup and spelling errors to fix.

-chuck

Quincy Adams