[dev] Cache question

Duck duck at obala.net
Wed Apr 20 01:37:15 PDT 2005

I want to use horde cache in my app. But I miss the possibility to delete
multiply cache entries at once.

I think that this could be done to separate cache entry "groups" in differdent
directories and deleting a cache group will be easy as just empty the
directory.

Using directory hierarchies will be welcome even when you have a lot of cache
entries, which will result as an FS slow down because of so much files in a
directory.

To ensure backward compatibility the cache keys can be named like
"<group_name>/<cache_key>". If the "/" don't exists in the key the system
will act as before.

I don't know it this is the right approach, but mainly I'm not familiar with
Zend Performance Suite Cache implementetion so don't know how it will support
something like this.

Duck