[dev] Folder select widgets and Mac IE 5.2

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Thu Apr 28 13:53:00 PDT 2005

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 12:13:20PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting John Morrissey <jwm at horde.net>:
> > If I disable $conf['user']['allow_folders'] so the folder-select widgets
> > aren't displayed, the menu looks fine. I've made it look reasonable by
> > moving the form tags outside the enclosing <div id="menu">, which makes IE
> > 5.2 look fine:
>
> Is there any way to fix it with different CSS? We already have a
> seperate IE mac stylesheet....

Not that I've been able to find; it seems that version of IE does funny
things with <form> tags and spacing. At this point, I'm thinking of just
disabling the folder-select widgets locally and suggesting an upgrade to
Safari. Like Kevin Myer said, it hasn't been updated in some time and its
standards support is sketchy at best.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o