[dev] vCard Export Patch

Frank Rosquin frank.rosquin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:45:37 PDT 2005

Sir,

This patch will enable "export as vCard" in Turba's export panel.
The format it produces is the same as a normal vCard, except it
appends each additional vCard behind the last one.
As such, the output is one file, with multiple vCards in it.

Turba imports this format flawlessly, and my iPod likes it just fine as well :-)

Affected Files:
htdocs/horde/turba/lib/Driver.php: change to function tovCard() so it
accepts both an object, and an array.

htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Data/vcard.php: change to exportData() so it
can handle both single and multible vCards.

htdocs/horde/turba/data.php: change the EXPORT_* CASE to add the vcard format.

htdocs/horde/turba/templates/data/export.inc: change <form>, so vCard
appears in the drop-down menu.

This patch is made against:
Horde 3.0.4
Turba 2.0.2

This is the 1st patch I have created to any project, so if the format
is lacking anywhere, let me know so I can fix where needed.

I read http://www.horde.org/horde/docs/?f=CODING_STANDARDS.html, and
followed where applicable.

This patch is also available at: http://www.nullsense.net/downloads/own_patches/

Thank you,