[dev] Gollem help.xml patch

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Sat Apr 30 18:52:49 PDT 2005

OK, I am looking at cleaning up the help file a bit and under the File
Manager actions section, there is alot of text in there.
I was thinking of maybe breaking it up into different sections for the
different actions.  We could have links for each action and it's own
help topic.  It would clean up the text a bit.
I would be willing to work on this.  What do you think?

AJ