[dev] Fwd: IMP message header triggering spamassassin

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed May 11 17:28:45 PDT 2005

Quoting Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:

> Horde::MIME::addReceivedHeader needs to accept as an argument $recipient and
> have $user replaced with $recipient, to conform to the RFCs.  Thats a more
> concise way of saying all the above :)

You've convinced me on the logic of the "for". Unfortunately we don't
*know* the recipient at the points where we add that header, and we
don't want to call the function once per recipient on reply-all
messages, etc.

What would people think of having it be received from $host for Horde?
or something like that...

-chuck

Quincy Adams