[dev] Fwd: Hylax...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu May 12 07:07:48 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from gil at chara.de -----
    Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:13:20 +0200
    From: "Gilbert R. Payson" <gil at chara.de>
Subject: Hylax...
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hello!  I have an horde server,  and whilst trolling through the Horde site I
noticed that there is a Hylafax frontend!

I installed what was there...  to find that there is a lot that will
not work. (my conf.xml did add an icon and entry to the sidebar, though
:)

what is the status of Hylax?  Any ideas when it will get going?

thanx -

Gil Payson

"Learning is what most adults will do for a living in the 21st century."
- S.J. Perelman H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

Quincy Adams