[dev] anyone know anything about scopserv?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed May 18 08:42:23 PDT 2005

Quoting Joel Vandal <jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca>:

> Yes, based on the Horde 3 framework. I'm one of the owner of ScopServ
> and the author of our Asterisk, Samba, VPN (PPTP/IPSec), Mail Servers
> modules.

Pretty cool use of the code, from the screenshots - all those UI
elements put to good use. :)

> Currently all modules come in an appliance (hardware, os, modules,
> tuning, etc...) and are not yet available separatly...

Are you planning on releasing them, either as open source or a
commercial project? Also, is there a page on the appliance (perhaps
with pricing?) in English for those of us who don't speak French? :)
I'm curious about it since I know several people in the market for VOIP
solutions...

-chuck

Quincy Adams