[dev] [cvs] commit: turba/lib/Driver kolab.php framework/Kolab Kolab.php turba/config sources.php.dist

Stuart K Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Tue May 24 04:00:48 PDT 2005

On Tuesday, 24 May 2005 12:29, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Stuart Binge <omicron-list at mighty.co.za>:
> > http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/turba/config/sources.php.dist?r1=1.115&r2=1
> >.116&ty=u
>
> Was it intended to comment out the __uid mapping here? That will break
> a *lot* of things for the Kolab driver.

Yes, it was intentional - __uid and __key were both being mapped to the 'uid'
attribute, which was breaking load-after-add (one was overwriting the other).

What exactly will break with this? The testing I did seemed to indicate that
most functions were working fine with this change. Also from looking at the
other example sources it seems like __uid is not as essential as __key, as it
is omitted from several of them. Are both attributes mandatory for a Turba
source?

--
Stuart Bingë