[dev] [cvs] commit: turba/lib/Object Group.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed May 25 13:29:59 PDT 2005

Sorry Chuck, I thought I was catching a separate case here since I
wasn't getting a PEAR_Error returned...

What is happening here is this: If I add a contact from source #1 (say,
an IMSP address book) into a List in source #2 (say, a SQL address
book) and then subsequently delete the contact entry from source #1,
what happens is that when I try to view the List, I get entries that
say [no value] in the list.  When I look at the value of $sources it
shows me a Turba_Object with empty attribute values.  I'll revert this
(if you haven't already) and look into it further.

--On Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:57 PM -0400 Chuck Hagenbuch