[dev] Sidebar organization changes

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed May 25 14:05:12 PDT 2005

I can and have done these locally, but wanted to propose them for the
defaults:

- Rename "Organizing" to "Life"
- Move Ansel ("Photos") into the new Life category
- Move Midas ("Ads") into the Office category
- Make genie's name singular (Wishlist, not Wishlists)
- Move Forwards and Vacation into the Mail category

A few more I'm less sure about:

- Move Wicked (Wiki) into the Information category
- Move Newsgroups (Troll) into the Information category
- Move Support into the Office category

Any objections to the top list, and thoughts on the rest (or other
suggestions)? Most of what I'm going for is consistency intuition, part
is trying to balance the groups a little.

-chuck

Quincy Adams