[dev] Sidebar organization changes

Ben Chavet ben at horde.org
Wed May 25 20:54:18 PDT 2005

> I can and have done these locally, but wanted to propose them for the
> defaults:

Of course you want to change things, I just did a training session last
week for my users and you're just trying to confuse them :)

Anyway, here are my thoughts:

> - Rename "Organizing" to "Life"

I prefer Organizing (Actually, I liked Personal Information better, but
I know it was too long for the available space)

> - Move Ansel ("Photos") into the new Life category

I think it fits better in "Web Site"

> - Move Midas ("Ads") into the Office category

Doesn't matter to me either way.

> - Make genie's name singular (Wishlist, not Wishlists)

Yes.

> - Move Forwards and Vacation into the Mail category

Yes.

> - Move Wicked (Wiki) into the Information category

Yes. (I already do this locally, btw)

> - Move Newsgroups (Troll) into the Information category

Yes.

> - Move Support into the Office category

Yes.

> Any objections to the top list, and thoughts on the rest (or other
> suggestions)? Most of what I'm going for is consistency intuition, part
> is trying to balance the groups a little.

Maybe adding another group would even things out better. I don't have
any good suggestions, though...

--Ben