[dev] Sidebar organization changes

Ben Chavet ben at horde.org
Thu May 26 10:43:45 PDT 2005

>>> - Move Support into the Office category
>>
>> Isn't Development more appropriate? But no strong opinion about that.
>
> Why Development? I see Development as tools for programmers, and
> Office/Business as business/administrative tools. Rakim is more of a
> business tool than a developer tool, I think.

I agree with chuck here.  I also think that whups fits the same way
that rakim does, though.  I was throwing around the idea of a 'Support'
group with both rakim and whups, but that would be a pretty small
group.  Fwiw, I have a locally defined 'Support' group with whups and
some ulaform forms (Request an account, etc.) but we don't use rakim.

While we're moving things around, what do you think about moving swoosh
into the 'Mail' group?

--Ben