[dev] wsdl with horde experiments

Vijay Mahrra vijay.mahrra at es.easynet.net
Wed Jun 1 07:17:47 PDT 2005

Jan Schneider wrote:

> This is coming from some incomplete API method signature definitions in
> the lib/api.php files. It would be great if you could collect and
> summarize the affected methods, or even contribute a patch to fix them.

i'm still figuring out how everything works with the api, so this is a
really basic patch.  i have fixed the api definition array values that were
giving $0 and $1 etc in my horde installation for modules genie, gollem and
imp so that they return the parameter names.  the diffs are at this url:

http://www.yoyo.org/~vijay/horde/api-diffs.txt

i've upgraded my PEAR_SOAP to the recent pear 0.9.1 beta release which has
the fixes for the illegal function names such that

$client = $wsdl->getProxy();

now works in my updated script:

http://www.yoyo.org/~vijay/horde/horde_wsdl.php

can someone tell me which module has the best working/most stable and tested
api so i can use it as a reference base for future lib/api.php patches and to
help my understanding of how it all fits together

thanks,

vijay