[dev] Google Summer of Code - Calendar Improvements or Horde_Form Rewrite

Scott Nance sconan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:51:45 PDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm interested in joining this project, so I thought I'd drop a line
here and see if anyone bites.

A little something about me:

I'm a senior at  the University of California, San Diego majoring in
Cognitive Science. What's this? A non-computer science major asking
to jump into the fray? Yep. :) My main interests are in Human
Computer Interaction and  more specifically, the impact that computer
use has on distributed tasks amongst groups of people.  A lot of
group based calendars are created, it seems, with whiz-bang features
in mind and not the user. The Calendar Project sounds like something
that would be right up my alley, anytime I can help to build a more
usable tool I'm all for it.

I'm well versed in the following "web" languages:
- HTML
- CSS
- JavaScript
- XML
- PHP
- Python (I'd like to learn this better)

To get a better sense of what I've done you can check out the
projects section on my website:
http://www.sconan.info/projects.html

Thanks for this exciting opportunity, I wish everyone involved a
hearty good luck.

-Scott