[dev] rewrite of Horde_Form

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 22:27:34 PDT 2005

Horde Devs,

I am interested in the project to rewrite Horde_Form. I am a believer
in standards-based, tableless designs (especially with functionally
important elements like forms. Additionally, I have a decent amount of
experience with AJAX. I currently have an article in-press with
DevX.com regarding the development of generalized response handling
methods to enable a more library-like use of AJAX (whereas most
articles now ignore the need for separation and promote an
intermingling of AJAX-specific code, like checking readyState
property, within response handlers).

Further, you may find my resume at: http://mattwarden.com/MattWarden_resume.pdf

I have not applied for this via Google's Summer of Code application
page, because your wiki said to contact this list. As this is not the
typical process, please let me know what the next step is.

Thanks for your time.

--
Matt Warden
Miami University