[dev] Horde Search

erdinc@yilmazel.com erdinc at yilmazel.com
Sun Jun 5 03:37:42 PDT 2005

Hello,
I am a senior computer engineering student in Marmara University, Turkey
and I want to get involved in the Horde Search project that is supported by
Google as a part of The Summer of Code program.

I am skilled in PHP, parsers, and text processing. My project MyObjects,
(An object persistence library for PHP 5) was awarded 7th grade in last
symmers Zend PHP 5 Coding contest.
(http://www.zend.com/php5/contest/contest.php)

Additionally I am one of the developers of JHP project
(http://jhp.dev.java.net) which is an implementation of PHP programming
language in java platform. (Currently in its early stages).

However, I am not very familier with horde. I'm just using IMP on a server.

Thank you,
Erdinc YILMAZEL