[dev] Horde Roadmaps

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jun 5 13:34:40 PDT 2005

Quoting Scott Nance <sconan at gmail.com>:

> I've been looking at the roadmaps for the various projects and I'm
> curious as to how up-to-date they are in terms of features that need
> to be implemented? Lots of fun stuff to play with it looks like.

You'll probably get a better picture from looking at open enhancement
requests on http://bugs.horde.org/, as well as the
bounties/SummerOfCode pages.

To developers: what would folks think of deprecating the TODO files for
enhancment requests, and trying to make the wiki RoadMap pages link to
enhancement requests whenever possible?

-chuck

Quincy Adams