[dev] volos

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jun 5 13:51:29 PDT 2005

Is there a need for volos that agora doesn't meet?

To give some background, one of the problems that I find myself
fighting in Horde development is lack of focus. There are a very few
core developers at the moment, and to have 50+ apps that everyone
expects *us* to support is hard. I'd prefer to have a smaller number of
core apps, especially when apps overlap in areas.

On the other hand, it'd be great to have more people maintaining their
own Horde apps...

Thoughts?

-chuck

Quincy Adams