[dev] Fwd: Re: Google's Summer of Code - Interested in Search and CRM projects.

Ciro Duran ciro.duran at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:09:24 PDT 2005

> Please keep discussions on the list.

My apologies. When I hit reply Gmail puts your address in the To:
field instead of the dev address :-P.

I'm not quite sure of some extra things (like a call follower for a
certain contact), as it looks a really mixed up project, not only the
creation of a new module, as I thought in the beginning, but I think I
have enough info. I'll figure out now what to put in the application,
thanks for your quite quick answers :-).

Ciro.