[dev] [cvs] commit: gollem test.php gollem/docs INSTALL

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Wed Jun 8 07:47:46 PDT 2005

> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:
>
>>  Log:
>>  Gollem requires Horde 3.0.5
>
> What about just copying realPath() into Gollem - that way it'd work
> with Horde 3.0, and I'd prefer to not have dependencies on point
> releases if possible...

I thought about this, but I thought we made some pretty substantial
changes/bugfixes in VFS that may affect performance under early 3.0
releases.  Additionally, it would be nice if we have the VFS-smb module
available in the 1.0 release - is this module 3.1 only or will it be
backported to 3.0.5?

Essentially, I wanted a compromise for those that are using the current
Horde stable branch while not having to upgrade to a (non-existant) 3.1
yet.  But if we don't want point release dependency, than I really
think we will have to wait for 3.1 which, unfortunately, means that 1.0
will not be able to be released for awhile.

michael